Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb 21 - Sally's Haul :)

No hair pics or anything for today... been busy cleaning and working on our kitchen (off work for Prez day) so my hair has not been a priority. BUT a box of goodies from Sally's came today! Yay! Last Monday they had a 25% off coupon for Valentine's day and the Product Junkie in me couldn't resist any longer... so be on the lookout for new posts as I try out my new goodies. :)

Photobucket

From left to right:
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Hair Color - Medium Warm Brown. I did a Demi-Permanent color a while ago and it hasn't all washed out so this is basically going back to my natural color for a while. Since I don't use sulfate shampoos, I expect it will last a while. The ingredients look great too - silk, jojoba oil, aloe, and of course no sulfates, silicones, mineral oil, etc.
Nutress Stop Break Healthy Hair Enhancer Leave-In Spray - has protein and aloe so I expect my hair will love it.
Ion Spray Gel - Sometimes I think regular gel is too heavy... or I need too much of it to get a decent hold and then it weighs my hair down. Hair sprays tend to have drying alcohol in them and many also have silicones. This is the best of both worlds and I can't wait to try it!
Ion Moisturizing Treatment - Lots of nice ingredients for curls here - aloe, jojoba oil, avocado oil, mag sulfate (I know some are sensitive to it but mine seem to like it), wheat protein... smells nice too. I'm thinking of using it as a leave-in if it's not too heavy.
Biotera Gel - Seems to be popular with curlies, and I already have the Curl Creme and leave-in - thought they might work well together. The curl creme doesn't have nearly enough hold for me on its own.
Neutral Protein Filler - I'm always looking to try new protein treatments. I don't have any plans to use it prior to coloring my hair.
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol - We've still got a bit of winter and low-dews left before spring. My hair does really well in low dews with the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition which has shea butter, so I thought I'd try this too.
Ecostyler Argan Oil Gel - I wanted to try the Ecostyle Olive Oil gel, and then I saw this! Plus it was on sale. Smells awesome (kind of like apples). A curly girl can't have too many gels, am I right?
Salon Care Clips - going to try clipping my roots. I tend to get the "flat-top" more often than not and I'm hoping that clipping (if I can do it right) will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment